Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mon Amour

Happy birthday to this goofball, who I think is even better looking than The David. There is no one in the world I'd rather be in France with. Besides maybe someone who speaks French.
Bad news from Aunt Laura and Memaw. Just like us, they missed their flight from Paris to Toulouse (they simply don't give you time to get through customs) and instead of getting here at 10:55 it will now be 2:20. They weren't able to sleep on the plane and that should out them both well over 24 hours straight of travel time. I hope they aren't hoping for rest with they get here cause I have been wanting rest for 7 and 1/2 years and I have yet to have any if my kids are around! Ha! The kids and I can find plenty to do out of the house til the exhausted travelers get rested up, but they better sleep extra fast because these 3 kiddos are pretty excited for their visit!

8 comments:

  1. Sandra sent me the URL for your blog. I'm so happy she did, because I have truly enjoyed seeing the pictures, and reading about your adventures! Please tell Curtis Happy Birthday for me, and tell Sandra hello! Vickie G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have had fun! Memaw made it here safely!

      Delete
  2. Glad they arrived safely. C should have taken off his shirt!#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill be sure and tell him my dad wants him to pose shirtless

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a happy birthday Curtis!! Enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday Curtis!!!
    Rest, what is rest???? Lol
    Love, Amanda

    ReplyDelete